Bidwriting.com are recruiting!
Due to some exciting developments we are looking to expand our team here in Cranfield with the addition of an Office Assistant/ Bid Writing Assistant.
Administrator/ Bid Writing Assistant
HOURS OF WORK: 2-3 days a week (9am – 5pm) – Working
days and hours can be flexible dependent upon the candidates and the businesses
and dependent upon experience
days’ holiday plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata)
BENEFITS: As holders of the Investors
in People Gold Award the company will invest in your future, providing relevant
COMPANY NAME: Bidwriting.com
NATURE OF BUSINESS: Industry
leading professional Bid Writing and Consultancy Company
WEBSITE ADDRESS: www.bidwriting.com
OVERVIEW TO COMPANY:
Bidwriting.com is an
industry leading Professional Bid Writing and Consultancy Company. They have
extensive experience of writing winning bids for Public, Private and Third
Sector Organisations and have developed a methodology, proven to win. They are a
small yet successful, dynamic and fast paced. They are successful due to strong
focus on Quality, fostering excellent Working Relationships with their Clients,
providing Added Value, High levels of Experience and Technical Knowledge.
TITLE: Office Administrator/ Bid Writing Assistant
This position offers great
long term career prospects and the opportunity to gain experience and be part
of all aspects of the Business. Excellent on the job training will be provided
as well as offsite training in conjunction with Cranfield University.
Key responsibilities will involve:
- General Office Administration
- Invoice raising and chasing
- Stationary Ordering
- Ordering Kitchen Supplies
- Ad hoc copy typing as and when needed
- Involvement in Bid and Tender Writing from initial client
- Research for the purposes of the writing of the Bid.
- Collating all the information required including request key
documents from the client.
- Editing documents as per clients’ request.
- Ongoing Client Support
- Sales and Marketing Activity and administration
- Document and database Management
This role will develop as
the successful candidate begins to understand the role. The candidate will be
mentored throughout their training and it will take time to get to grips with
the responsibilities and requirements of the Bid Writing role. Support will be
given at every step of the way to help you understand and get involved with the
tenders that we manage on behalf of our clients.
- Relevant Degree (2:1 or higher) or Equivalent
experience necessary for the role
- Excellent Written English and oral
- Commercial, Experience – desirable but
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proof reading ability
- Good work ethic
- Team Player
- Ability to work independently
- Not afraid to ask for guidance
- IT literate
- Flexible and conscientious
- A good recall memory
If you are looking for a new opportunity and would like to discuss the above role further, please do get in touch. Please send a copy of your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07595 328322.
Alternatively, if you know anyone that would be looking for a new position that you think would fit the above person specification, please feel free to forward our details.