Bidwriting.com to deliver a Bid Writing Master Class to Local Businesses - 15th March - Northampton
Bidwriting.com are looking forward to meeting more local businesses when delivering another of our 'Seven Steps to better Bid Writing' seminars on Wednesday 15th March in Northampton.
The seminar will be held at the Park Inn by Radisson, Silvers Street, Northampton - NN1 2TA
- Does your business rely on formal tendering or grant applications to win contracts or to secure funding?
- Have you been unsuccessful with projects that you expected to win?
- Would you like to increase your success rate?
This workshop, delivered in conjunction with Bidwriting.com as part of the Cranfield University Technology Park breakfast seminar series, will equip you with the knowledge to create a compelling case for even the most complicated of tenders.
Who should attend? Business owners and managers for whom tendering and complex contracts are an important part of the business mix and who lack expertise or the time write bids and applications.
What you will learn:
- How to respond at each different stage of a tendering process
- The seven golden rules of successful bid-writing
- Common tendering pitfalls and how to avoid them
8:00am – Arrival, breakfast, refreshments and networking
8:30am – Talk on successful tendering
9:30am – Networking
10.00am – Finish
For more information on Velocity Growth Hub and their work please visit their website... https://www.velocitybusinesssupport.com/
To book a place on this free workshop, please visit... http://eventpilot.evolutive.co.uk/eventDetails.aspx?siteId=278&eventNo=478785