Bidwriting.com to deliver another Bid Writing seminar in collaboration with Velocity Growth Hub
Bidwriting.com are looking forward to meeting more local businesses when delivering another of our 'Seven Steps to better Bid Writing' seminars on Tuesday 24th January in collaboration with Velocity Growth Hub.
The seminar will be held at the Park Inn Hotel, 2 St Marys Street, Bedford, MK42 0AR.
Topics covered on the day: Does your business rely on formal tendering or grant applications to win contracts or to secure funding? Have you been unsuccessful with projects that you expected to win? Would you like to increase your success rate? This workshop, delivered in conjunction with Bidwriting.com as part of the Cranfield University Technology Park breakfast seminar series, will equip you with the knowledge to create a compelling case for even the most complicated of tenders.
Who should attend? Business owners and managers for whom tendering and complex contracts are an important part of the business mix and who lack expertise or the time to write bids and applications.
What you will learn:
- Sources of tender opportunities
- How to respond at each different stage of a tendering process
- The seven golden rules of successful bid-writing
- Common tendering pitfalls and how to avoid them
- How to apply for a free 30 minute bid review with Bidwriting.com
Schedule as follows:
- 08:00 - Arrival, Breakfast, Refreshments and Networking
- 08:30 - Talk on successful Tendering
- 09:30 - Networking & Questions
- 10:00 - Finish and delegates depart
If you are interested in attending this free seminar, please visit the following website to book your place now.
For more information on Velocity Growth Hub and their work please visit their website... https://www.velocitybusinesssupport.com/